Digital Product Manager (m/f/x)
As a Product Manager you drive and shape our digital products so that they stay ahead of the curve and delight our customers, worldwide. You lead a cross-functional product team and collaborate closely with product design, developers and our commercial teams. Your market and product insights inform your decisions and help us build the right things at the right time. Your work is instrumental to making carbon removals frictionless and scalable.View all Listings
Carbonfuture makes carbon removal from the atmosphere simple, trustworthy, and scalable. Our digital platform and financial services enable a new class of scientifically defensible carbon removal credits while unlocking a path to financial scale for carbon removal businesses globally. The carbon market – a powerful lever of climate impact – is built on trust, and we’re building the trusted infrastructure we believe will be essential for our clients' lasting success and, ultimately, for the success of our joint effort to solve the climate crisis.
We started in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), have hubs in San Francisco and Zürich and consider the world our oyster. Our ambition and rapid growth have been recognized and fueled by recent investments raised, totaling 8.4 M €. We are thus looking to strengthen our team as we ramp up to the next phase of scale and climate impact.
Your role & responsibilities
As a Product Manager you drive and shape our digital products so that they stay ahead of the curve and delight our customers, worldwide. You lead a cross-functional product team and collaborate closely with product design, developers and our commercial teams. Your market and product insights inform your decisions and help us build the right things at the right time. Your work is instrumental to making carbon removals frictionless and scalable.
What is in store for you
- Own our digital products, from problem discovery all the way to measuring the impact of new features and products.
- Own and keep our product pipeline up-to-date and informative for all relevant stakeholders. Your prioritisation ensures we build the right things at the right time.
- Engage and communicate with our stakeholders to continuously discover and validate their pains to inform our objectives and roadmap.
- Turn customer pains and requirements into crisp, well-supported user stories and building them together with the agile development team.
- Closely collaborate with marketing and sales to optimise market entry and awareness about our products and releases.
- Stay on top of the latest technology, market and policy trends that can help us shape our product and market positioning.
- The Chief Growth Officer will be in charge of helping you remove all obstacles and providing you with everything you need for your success and growth.
What you bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital project management, preferably in start- or scaleups in an international context.
- You have a good grasp of software development and feel comfortable in technical conversations. A computer science or software engineering degree is a plus.
- You are analytical and easily break down complex topics into simple solutions.
- You listen to and orchestrate various stakeholders with ease and humble confidence.
- You couple high-quality standards with healthy pragmatism.
- You are decisive, lead with the why and support decisions with data.
- You communicate with joy and clarity. Your (user) stories are right and tight.
- Your oral and written English is fluent. German is a big plus.
- You have a keen sense for design and an understanding of design thinking.
- You preferably have some exposure to or experience in climate tech.
- You are open to occasional travel.
What we offer
Join a small, ambitious, and international team of people keen to have an impact in the fight against climate change. Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Key role in shaping a fast-growing climate tech start-up
- Support for learning & professional development
- Flexible working hours & understanding of the importance of work-life balance
- A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration
- 30 days of paid annual holiday
- Support for sport and health. Also: You will find keen climbers and outdoor lovers in all our locations 😉
Did we spark your interest? Send us your CV (or equivalent) and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Start: As soon as possible
Place of work: Freiburg, Zurich or Bay Area; working from a remote location in the EU or US is an option
Scope of work: Full-time preferred
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Dominic Lüdin, +41 78 219 19 29
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents, incl. CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org