Full Stack Developer (d/w/m) (100%)
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help to significantly shape our platform – the high-tech foundation of our business modelView all Listings
You are a professional in your field and want to make a real contribution to climate protection in an innovative startup?
We decided to invest in making a massive handprint of positive change: Our mission is to empower people and organizations to mitigate the climate crisis by removing CO₂ from the atmosphere. Carbon removal is needed at large scale in addition to massive emission reductions. Next to carbon forestry and the build-up of soil organic carbon, biochar is one of the readily available and scalable carbon-sink solutions.
We are a startup company based in Freiburg and California operating a blockchain-based carbon-sink accounting and trading platform with a primary focus on biochar. We are working in close collaboration with biochar producers, users, independent certifiers, scientists, associations, climate consultancies and customers.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help to significantly shape our platform – the high-tech foundation of our business model.
What is in store for you
· You will work on the further development of the carbonfuture platform – including front-end and back-end, architecture and UX – and ensure its operation.
· You will work closely with our CTO as well as with external partners.
What you bring to the table
· Environmental and climate protection are close to your heart.
· A high degree of autonomy, independence, and intrinsic motivation.
· Detail-orientation with a creative approach to engineering.
· You have very good German and English skills.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
· Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, React, Docker, Gradle, Git.
· Ideally, you also have a relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering), knowledge of blockchain technologies (e.g. Hyperledger, Ethereum) and experience in agile software development.
What we offer
· A challenging and meaningful role in an innovative and fast-growing ecopreneur.
· A small but rapidly growing, internationally operating team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change.
· We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration.
· Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from remote or in our great office in downtown Freiburg.
· A courageous, undogmatic and fair work environment.
· It’s an exciting time to be in this rapidly emerging market, where we have the opportunity to become a leading provider of solutions to climate change globally.
Start as soon as possible
Place of work Freiburg, working from a remote location is an option
Scope of work full-time preferred
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Matthias Ansorge, email@example.com, +49 177 832 48 99
Please apply with the usual documents to firstname.lastname@example.org