Full Stack Developer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help to significantly shape our platform – the high-tech foundation of our business model.View all Listings
Carbonfuture makes carbon removal from the atmosphere simple, trustworthy, and scalable. Our digital platform and financial services enable a new class of scientifically defensible carbon removal credits while unlocking a path to financial scale for carbon removal businesses globally. The carbon market – a powerful lever of climate impact – is built on trust, and we’re building the trusted infrastructure we believe will be essential for our clients' lasting success and, ultimately, for the success of our joint effort to solve the climate crisis.
We started in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), have hubs in San Francisco and Zürich and consider the world our oyster. Our ambition and rapid growth have been recognized and fueled by recent investments raised, totaling 8.4 M €. We are thus looking to strengthen our team as we ramp up to the next phase of scale and climate impact.
What's in store for you
- You will work on the further development of the Carbonfuture platform – including front-end and back-end, architecture and UX – and ensure its operation.
- You will work closely with our CTO as well as with external partners.
What you bring to the table
- Environmental and climate protection are close to your heart
- A high degree of autonomy, independence, and intrinsic motivation
- Detail-orientation with a creative approach to engineering
- You have very good German and English skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, React, Docker, Gradle, Git
- Ideally, you also have a relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering), knowledge of blockchain technologies (e.g. Hyperledger, Ethereum) and experience in agile software development.
What we offer
Join a small, ambitious, and international team of people keen to have an impact in the fight against climate change. Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Key role in shaping a fast-growing climate tech start-up
- Support for learning & professional development
- Flexible working hours & understanding of the importance of work-life balance
- A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration
- 30 days of paid annual holiday
- Support for sport and health. Also: You will find keen climbers and outdoor lovers in all our locations 😉
You are a professional in your field and want to make a real contribution to climate protection in an innovative startup? Join us!
Starting date: As soon as possible
Place of work: Freiburg, working from a remote location is an option
Scope of work: Full-time preferred
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Matthias Ansorge, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 177 832 48 99
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents, incl. CV and cover letter to email@example.com