Internship for six months
As an intern you support our circles in their various tasks and challenges and apply your hands-on approach to projects and ad-hoc tasks equally. This is your chance to gain internal insights into a fast growing green-tech start up and gather valuable team and working experience.View all Listings
Carbonfuture makes carbon removal from the atmosphere simple, trustworthy, and scalable. Our digital platform and financial services enable a new class of scientifically defensible carbon removal credits while unlocking a path to financial scale for carbon removal businesses globally. The carbon market – a powerful lever of climate impact – is built on trust, and we’re building the trusted infrastructure we believe will be essential for our clients' lasting success and, ultimately, for the success of our joint effort to solve the climate crisis.
Your role & responsibilities
As an intern you support our circles in their various tasks and challenges and apply your hands-on approach to projects and ad-hoc tasks equally. This is your chance to gain internal insights into a fast growing green-tech start up and gather valuable team and working experience.
What is in store for you
- Get involved according to your interests and inclinations: Support our sales or supply team, engage in marketing & communications, and/or assist in corporate functions.
- Gain insights into a quickly scaling and agile start-up, the emerging market of carbon removals and scientific discourses.
- A good mixture between more complex projects which require some time and training as well as ad-hoc tasks that need to be realized quickly.
What you bring to the table
- You study at least in the fourth semester or have completed your studies.
- Your are self-motivated and well organized.
- You are a team player - loyalty and discretion are important to you.
- Environmental and climate protection are close to your heart.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Working experience in another company or institution is a plus.
- Having experience with/knowledge of sustainability themes is a plus.
What we offer
Join a small, ambitious, and international team of people keen to have an impact for the fight against climate change. Enjoy:
- A fair salary, even if you are still studying.
- Flexible working hours & understanding of the importance of work life balance.
- A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration.
- 24 days paid annual holiday.
- Access to individual, external coaching via nilo.health.
- Access to Hansefit (best).
- Also: You will find keen climbers and outdoor lovers in all our locations.
Did we spark your interest? Send us your CV, or equivalent to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Start: upon consultation
Place of work: Freiburg
Scope of work: 80-100% for a duration of six months
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are important to us, and candidates from cultures and backgrounds that are underrepresented in VC-funded startups and the climate sector are strongly encouraged to apply.