Office Management & Accounting (m/f/x)
For the extension of our team in Freiburg, we are looking for an organizational talent who enjoys administrative tasks such as preparatory accounting and who is motivated to manage our office in Freiburg so we all enjoy a great place to work at.View all Listings
Carbonfuture makes carbon removal from the atmosphere simple, trustworthy, and scalable. Our digital platform and financial services enable a new class of scientifically defensible carbon removal credits while unlocking a path to financial scale for carbon removal businesses globally. The carbon market – a powerful lever of climate impact – is built on trust, and we’re building the trusted infrastructure we believe will be essential for our clients' lasting success and, ultimately, for the success of our joint effort to solve the climate crisis.
We started in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), have hubs in San Francisco and Zürich and consider the world our oyster. Our ambition and rapid growth have been recognized and fueled by recent investments raised, totaling 8.4 M €. We are thus looking to strengthen our team as we ramp up to the next phase of scale and climate impact.
What is in store for you
- All aspects related to accounting and preparatory accounting.
- Provide invoices and receipts for our tax office via an online application.
- Be the contact person for or our customers, team members and our tax office regarding accounting and related issues.
- Be responsible for the management of our office and the related infrastructure (contact person for the co-working space Grünhof, for telephony contracts, for equipment, IT hardware etc.).
- Collaborate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Be engaged in other administrative tasks such as processing and checking of transactions on the Carbonfuture platform or for example administration of our postal correspondence.
What you bring to the table
- Experience in office management and/or accounting or vocational training in one of these areas.
- A team player who is loyal and discreet and who loves to take care of a great office environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized – it satisfies you when work processes are well defined.
- Staying calm and structured in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent command of German, good command of English.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools.
- Engaged for the mitigation of the climate crisis.
What we offer
Join a small, ambitious, and international team of people keen to have an impact in the fight against climate change. Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Key role in shaping a fast-growing climate tech start-up
- Support for learning & professional development
- Flexible working hours & understanding of the importance of work-life balance
- A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration
- 30 days of paid annual holiday
- Support for sport and health. Also: You will find keen climbers and outdoor lovers in all our locations 😉
You enjoy administrative tasks and would love to support us in our day-to-day-business while making a real contribution to climate action at a leading startup? Join us!
Start: As soon as possible
Place of work: Office in Freiburg or working from remote
Scope of work: 60-100%
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Anna Drago, +49 151 15145975 or Tamira Chu, +49 152 21596291
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents (compiled in one pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org